Follow these simple steps!
- Self-schedule your first, unlimited FREE coaching session with me here and select “NEOVETS” Coaching.
- In the meantime, please review the open positions at their NEOVETS CMTE Profile Page Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District!
- Make note of the job announcement identifications that catch your interest.
- Please wait before submitting a CMTE Profile Referral form (located on the bottom of the CMTE™ Profile page (see link in item 2, above). Exception: if you identify a role that shows a fast-approaching closing date, then proceed to complete the CMTE™ Inquiry Form to alert the assigned recruiter that you have an interest (or that you’ve applied to one or more roles you identified in step 3 above.
- The recruiter at Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District will receive your inquiry and YOU should receive a reply within 48 *business hours; *excluding holidays and weekends.
- Contact me if you run into any technical issues. If you don’t find a role with this employer, please follow step 1 above, and let’s talk during a one-on-one career coaching at no cost! email@example.com.
As of 6/2/2019, Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District has approximately 15 full time, and 1 part time jobs posted on their website. Among them, are three internship opportunities. The part time role is a Good Neighbor Ambassador. It sounds like a great role if you are interested in supporting the elderly in your area who are unable to perform many physical labor tasks such as taking out trash bins to the curb, shoveling snow, etc.
Good Luck, and Happy Hunting!