Interested in becoming a Certified Military Talent Employer? One of the most common questions we receive is, “How does our organization become a Certified Military Talent Employer in your CMTE™ Network”?
We hope the steps below will give you an easy-to-follow guide. Please reach out to our board chair, Bryan A. McGown should you need direct assistance.
UPDATE: February 18, 2019. New companies or institutions of higher education wishing to become members as either Certified Military Talent Employers or separately, as a College Collaborative Member, should be advised that we have developed membership tiers based on the prior College Collaborative membership tier structure. Please visit this link and review the tiers before proceeding below. If you were actively in our pipeline on or before 9/25/2018, you are also exempt from the new tier structure. However, no donations will be refused. ; )
If you are already a NEOVETS CMTE Employer, or College Collaborative Member you are grandfathered-in to the NEOVETS community at no cost as it relates to the membership tiers. If you would like to financially support NEOVETS, please review the link above.
STEP 1: COMPLETE TRAINING TO RECEIVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF OUR PHILOSOPHIES AND BEST PRACTICES/REQUIREMENTS
- Your organization may attend our scheduled training events to help you gain better insights about our CMTE Network and our best practices.
- If you can’t make it to a training event, for any reason, or there isn’t a training event scheduled within the next 7 days, please visit our new CMTE Online Training Academy. This is a self-paced training, and it accomplishes much of the classroom training we offer, but at your speed, and without the travel.
STEP 2: VISIT THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD CMTE APPLICATION MATERIALS YOU’LL NEED TO PREPARE FOR YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION.
- You will need to print these documents because some will require offline completion before you submit them with your online application. There are detailed instructions included to help you gather supporting documents, etc.
STEP 3: After you have completed the CMTE Application Materials from above, and you have gathered all of your supporting documentation, please go to the online submission page.
- Scroll through the horizontal page navigation of each page of the online application. When you have completed all the required fields, and are ready to submit the application, you’ll electronically sign the application, and complete the CAPTCHA security widget. If you don’t see a message at the top of the screen saying “Message Sent Successfully”, then there is a strong chance that you may have missed a required data entry field. It is safe to scroll backwards through the application to find your error.
- If you see the message, “Message Sent Successfully”, (or words to this effect) then check your own email box for an auto-responder acknowledging receipt of the application. The NEOVETS CMTE Review Committee will provide you a response no later than 5 business days about your application, and let you know either you have met all the requirements, or if we need more information.
STEP 4: Once you have been approved, you’ll receive a congratulatory email with additional instructions for next steps to get your organization fully-immersed into the CMTE Employer Network!
We hope to add you to our growing network within 24 hours after becoming a Certified Military Talent Employer!