About Cleveland Clinic
- Questions 800.223.2273
Cleveland Clinic is one of the largest and most respected hospitals in the country. Our mission is to provide better care of the sick, investigation into their problems, and further education of those who serve. Learn more about our leadership, vision, values and model of healthcare.
Please click on the link below. A new window will redirect you to the Cleveland Clinic Careers page. Leave that page open. In the CMTE Inquiry form below, you will be able to inform our Cleveland Clinic CMTE Coordinator that you have expressed interest in as many as three roles. You can even alert us when you submit an application for employment in the CMTE Referral form.
Certified Military Talent Employer (CMTE) Profile
- Designated a NEOVETS Certified Military Talent Employer in 2015
- Has a Veteran Resource Group
- Accepts Referrals from CMTE Partners and NEOVETS
- Trained Military Recruiter
- Leadership is Trained in USERRA
- CMTE Coordinator is a Veteran
- Formalized Veteran Outreach Program
- Adopts a Military Leave Policy
- Trains Cleveland Clinic non-veterans about national guard and reserve duty to improve relations
- Adopts distinct Veteran onboarding program
- Provides constructive and meaningful feedback to NEOVETS about referrals’ applications and interviews
- Geographic Locations: Northeast Ohio, Florida, Dominican Republic, Abu Dhabi, London, England, and more.
- Coming Soon: View a Veteran’s Testimonial About the Cleveland Clinic Veteran Culture
Use the form below to submit an inquiry directly to the Cleveland Clinic CMTE™ Coordinator.