Great news! We’ve revised our online application.
Here are some key improvements:
- CMTE applicants are now able to save their progress when they are logged-in
- Progress bar shows the 6 pages required to fully complete the application
- Missing or incorrect entries are immediately highlighted so they may be corrected much more quickly
- The VETS 100 is now labeled as the VETS-4212 per the Department of Labor
- Your entries will be used to create useful charts and graphs for your use and for our entire CMTE network (in an aggregate format).
Other improvements are on the way! To create your free CMTE applicant account, click on the Register link at the bottom of this page.