Expect more from our precision machining company. WE DO.
Our business is high value-added precision machined products and assemblies.
Our customers require the full range of close-tolerance turning and milling operations for metal and plastic components, from one prototype to tens of thousands.
Our strategy is running our precision machining company as if every project is the one most critical to your success. Our performance reflects a continuous investment in advanced equipment, processes, engineering, training and team building.
You realize all the efficiencies of a lean precision machining company committed to best practices on EMC Precision’s manufacturing floor and in our offices. The result is that we deliver your custom products on time, defect-free, at the total lowest cost, with exceptional customer satisfaction.
We respond. We perform. That’s our promise.
We’re Always Hiring for the roles found on this page:
Certified Military Talent Employer (CMTE) Profile
- Designated a NEOVETS Certified Military Talent Employer in 2017
- Has a new Veteran Resource Group
- Accepts Referrals from CMTE Partners and NEOVETS
- Trained Military Recruiter
- Leadership is Trained in USERRA
- CMTE Coordinator is not a Veteran
- Formalized Veteran Outreach Program
- Adopts a Military Leave Policy
- Trains EMC Precision non-veterans about national guard and reserve duty to improve relations
- Adopts distinct Veteran onboarding program
- Provides constructive and meaningful feedback to NEOVETS about referrals’ applications and interviews
- Geographic Locations: Elyria, Ohio and Sheridan, Indiana
- Coming Soon: Stay tuned.