Like so many great ideas, Jakprints was born out of necessity. More than a decade ago, co-founders Dameon Guess and Jacob Edwards had to market their bands. They discovered that a printer willing to produce high-quality t-shirts, stickers, postcards and flyers on short deadlines didn’t exist. The two paired their backgrounds in screen printing and graphic design with unique insights into the printing needs of musicians, designers and artists.
Fast-forward 10 years, and Jakprints has more than filled that niche from our Cleveland, Ohio, headquarters. We’ve taken our dedication to customization, turn-around, quality, environmental responsibility and customer-service that drove our success in the underground community and applied it to other industries that face the same needs—whether it’s a metal band in Europe, a church group on the West Coast or a sushi restaurant down the street.
Certified Military Talent Employer (CMTE) Profile
- Designated a NEOVETS Certified Military Talent Employer in 2015
- Has a Veteran Resource Group
- Accepts Referrals from CMTE Partners and NEOVETS
- Trained Military Recruiter
- Leadership is Trained in USERRA
- CMTE Coordinator is not a Veteran
- Formalized Veteran Outreach Program
- Adopts a Military Leave Policy
- Trains Jakprints non-veterans about national guard and reserve duty to improve relations
- Adopts distinct Veteran onboarding program
- Provides constructive and meaningful feedback to NEOVETS about referrals’ applications and interviews
- Geographic Locations: Cleveland, Ohio
- Coming Soon: View a Veteran’s testimonial about our culture.