Louis Stokes VA Medical Center – Cleveland
About the Northeast Ohio VA Healthcare System
Focusing on treating the whole Veteran through health promotion and disease prevention, the VA provides comprehensive, seamless health care and social services for more than 112,000 Veterans across Northeast Ohio.
With 18 locations of care, including 13 outpatient clinics, two community resource and referral centers, a psychosocial resource rehabilitation center, a chronic dialysis center and an ambulatory surgery center, the Northeast Ohio VA Healthcare System’s quality services are easily accessible to Veterans in 24 counties.
The Northeast Ohio VA Healthcare System contributes to the future of medicine through education, training and research programs. We are committed to delivering the highest quality and safest health care to our Nation’s Veterans.
We are a part of Veterans Integrated Service Network 10 (VISN10) which includes 10 medical centers, the independent Chalmers P. Wylie VA Ambulatory Care Center in Columbus, Ohio, and a network of 58 Community Based Outpatient Clinics.
Download a print version of our Annual Report to learn more about the Northeast Ohio VA Healthcare System.
Cleveland VA Medical Center At a Glance
Download a printer verision of our At a Glance booklet to learn more information about the Cleveland VA Medical Center.
Search our open roles here:
Certified Military Talent Employer (CMTE) Profile
- Designated a NEOVETS Certified Military Talent Employer in 2017
- Has a new Veteran Resource Group
- Accepts Referrals from CMTE Partners and NEOVETS
- Trained Military Recruiter
- Leadership is Trained in USERRA
- CMTE Coordinator is not a Veteran
- Formalized Veteran Outreach Program
- Adopts a Military Leave Policy
- Trains Louis Stokes VA Medical Center – Cleveland non-veterans about national guard and reserve duty to improve relations
- Adopts distinct Veteran onboarding program
- Provides constructive and meaningful feedback to NEOVETS about referrals’ applications and interviews
- Geographic Locations covered by this Medical Center: (including Vet Centers):
Health Care Facilities Directory Under the Jurisdiction of this VAMC
Vet Centers and other VA controlled facilities (Not all of these are necessarily under the direction of the VAMC-CLE)
- Coming Soon: Stay tuned.