WHERE WE COME FROM
We are currently a second generation, pseudo-third generation company. Our maternal grandfather, Joe Bugyi, operated a company (Bug-Eye Transportation – “Bug-Eye” is the pronunciation of our grandfather’s last name) as a division for Refrigerated Transport Co (RTC.) In 1977 he called our father, Ed Jr. an engineer for Dana Corp, asking for a referral. He needed to open a truck terminal in Toledo and he was wondering if our father could suggest anyone. Ed Jr. called him back a week later and replied, “Me, and I need to give Dana three weeks notice!”
THE FOUNDING OF NAGLE TRUCKING
Our parents, Ed and Joanne, opened the terminal in 1977 at the “Toledo 5”, Union 76 truck stop. When our grandfather decided to close his company our mother and father talked with their sons, Ed III and Steve, to see if we would be interested in joining them as they started a new company. They had a customer base and a following of trucks. Nagle Line, Inc. started as an agent for Mid American Transport div of RTC. Under growing pressure from our customers we obtained our Brokerage Authority in 1988, then our Contract and Common Authority under Nagle Toledo, Inc. in 1989.
Nagle Companies Shares Current Job Opportunities as of 5/26/2016.
Click on the link(s) below to explore the opportunities and apply.
OVER THE ROAD (OTR) DRIVERS
Certified Military Talent Employer (CMTE) Profile
- Designated a NEOVETS Certified Military Talent Employer in 2015
- Has a Veteran Resource Group
- Accepts Referrals from CMTE Partners and NEOVETS
- Trained Military Recruiter
- Leadership is Trained in USERRA
- CMTE Coordinator is a Veteran
- Formalized Veteran Outreach Program
- Adopts a Military Leave Policy
- Trains Nagle Companies non-veterans about national guard and reserve duty to improve relations
- Adopts distinct Veteran onboarding program
- Provides constructive and meaningful feedback to NEOVETS about referrals’ applications and interviews
- Geographic Locations: Headquartered in Walbridge, Ohio.
- Coming Soon: View a Veteran’s Testimonial About the Nagle Companies Veteran Culture
Use the form below to submit an inquiry directly to the Nagle Companies CMTE™ Coordinator.
Every commercial license applicant must pass a CDL driving test and every CDL driving test consists of at least three initial parts. This includes the pre-trip inspection, the driving skills exam, and the road test. Although all three are just as important as the last, we want to highlight a READ MORE
It’s no secret that high blood pressure can affect your driving career. Beyond causing health issues, it can also hurt your chances of passing the DOT physical. To help with your health and physical, we’d like to offer some advice on how you can lower your blood pressure. What to READ MORE
Much like any college, not every CDL truck driving school is created equally. Unfortunately, for every legitimate, high-quality CDL truck driving school out there, there are many more that are scam operators. To help you avoid the scammy schools, we want to give you some tips on choosing the right READ MORE
Trucking can be a great job, but unfortunately many people overlook it. If you’re already considering a job in the trucking industry, but don’t know how or where to get started, Nagle is here for you! Take a look at these four steps to becoming a truck driver and get READ MORE