Providing Third Party Hardware Maintenance and Support
For 25 years, Park Place Technologies has provided an alternative to post-warranty storage, server, and networking hardware maintenance for IT data centers. Supporting more than 6,500 organizations in 90 countries, Park Place Technologies offers an exceptional customer experience, superior service delivery, and an operational advantage for businesses ranging from government, higher education, and healthcare institutions to cloud service providers, SMB and Fortune 500 companies.
Park Place Technologies is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the nation with the awards to prove it.
Many Positions to Choose From
Park Place Technologies Careers
Certified Military Talent Employer (CMTE) Profile
- Designated a NEOVETS Certified Military Talent Employer in 2015
- Has a Veteran Resource Group
- Accepts Referrals from CMTE Partners and NEOVETS
- Trained Military Recruiter
- Leadership is Trained in USERRA
- CMTE Coordinator is NOT a Veteran
- Formalized Veteran Outreach Program
- Adopts a Military Leave Policy
- Trains Park Place Technologies non-veterans about national guard and reserve duty to improve relations
- Adopts distinct Veteran onboarding program
- Provides constructive and meaningful feedback to NEOVETS about referrals’ applications and interviews
- Geographic Locations: Mayfield Heights, Ohio, Solon, Ohio, Marlboro, Massachusetts, Denver, Colorado, Toronto, Canada, London, England, and Singapore
- Coming Soon: View a Veteran’s Testimonial About the Park Place Technologies Veteran Culture
Park Pace Technologies News
As we enter into the middle of the winter season, with imminent winter storms affecting certain areas of the United States and Canada, know that Park Place Technologies is closely monitoring the areas that may experience severe
CLEVELAND, OH, January 5, 2017 – Chairman & CEO Ed Kenty announced today that Park Place CFO/COO Chris Adams has been promoted to President & COO of the leading provider of data center hardware maintenance, effective
For the 10th year, Park Place has placed on the prestigious Weatherhead 100 list which celebrates the fastest-growing companies in Northeast Ohio.
Park Place Technologies announced Tuesday that they have closed a business deal to acquire Ardent Support Technologies. Acquiring Ardent Support Technologies will allow Park Place to enhance their experienced, world-class team of Level 3 engineers to service data centers across the United States and Canada.
Park Place Technologies unveiled their new Western Region office in Denver, Colorado on October 12, 2016. The new space will hold the growing sales team as well as allow for a regional stocking facility for spare hardware parts.
Park Place Technologies has been named a CRN Triple Crown winner for 2016. Fewer than 60 North American solution providers had the necessary revenue, growth and technical expertise to be recognized on three of CRN’s pre-eminent solution provider lists, earning them the Triple Crown Award this year.