Westfield content taken from https://www.westfieldinsurance.com/about-us/company on 20180612.
To enable our customer’s peace of mind and financial stability.
Westfield will be admired as a leading personal and commercial lines property-casualty insurance company enabled by an exceptional team known for expertise and caring. We will be distinguished by excellence in commercial insurance, and customers will choose us for our insight about risk and the value we deliver
A.M. Best Financial Strength Rating: “A”
Since 1934, Westfield has rated “A” (Excellent) or higher for financial strength by A.M. Best, a rating organization that focuses on the insurance industry. This is an independent view of an insurer’s financial strength and ability to meet its ongoing insurance policies and contract obligations.
Quick Facts about Westfield
- We’re one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety services in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies
- We have more than $4.9 billion in consolidated assets
- We’re the largest writer of contract performance bonds in Ohio
- We’re among the top writers of farm business policies in the U.S.
- We’ve sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight “A” All-Stars since 2005
Some of Our Honors
- 2017 Healthy Ohio Business council Silver Award
- 2016 Best Practices Award of Excellence From Trusted Choice and the IIABA
- 2016 Healthy Worksite Gold Award from the Ohio Department of Health and Healthy Ohio Business Council
- 2015 Silver Award of Excellence from Brandon Hall Group: Active Threat eLearning video
- 2015 Fit-Friendly Worksite Award
- 2015 FAIA Trusted Choice Company of the Year
- “Top Workplace in 2015” by Columbus CEO Magazine and WBNS-TV10
- 2015 PIANKO (Printing Industry of Ohio and Northern Kentucky) for various marketing materials
- 2015 J. Krug Carrier Partner of the Year
- 2015 Healthy Worksite Award from the Ohio Department of Health
Please review our open career opportunities at the link below.
Certified Military Talent Employer (CMTE) Profile
- Designated a NEOVETS Certified Military Talent Employer in 2017
- Has a Veteran Resource Group
- Accepts Referrals from CMTE Partners and NEOVETS
- Trained Military Recruiter
- Leadership is Trained in USERRA
- CMTE Coordinator is a Veteran
- Formalized Veteran Outreach Program
- Adopts a Military Leave Policy
- Trains Westfield Insurance non-veterans about national guard and reserve duty to improve relations
- Adopts distinct Veteran onboarding program
- Provides constructive and meaningful feedback to NEOVETS about referrals’ applications and interviews
- Geographic Locations: Coming Soon
- Coming Soon: View a Veteran’s Testimonial About the Westfield Insurance Culture